Terms and conditions
1. This Site is offered and available to Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By using this Site, You represent and warrant that you meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not, you must not access or use the site.
2. You acknowledge and agree that you will consult with your physician if you have any questions or wish to seek advice regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen or any other matter related to your health or general well-being.
3. americaninstituteforhealth.com cannot and does not assess, verify or guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any material or the suitability or safety of any content or products provided on this Site. americaninstituteforhealth.com expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, statement or other information posted on the site by users. You bear sole responsibility for your own health and diet research and decisions.
4. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking professional advice because of something you have read on this site. Information provided on this site and the use of any products or services purchased by you through a link on our site DOES NOT create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of the physicians affiliated with our site. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this site are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. If we have disclosed typical results based on information provided to us by a manufacturer or other reputable third party source, you should presume that the typical results as stated are more reliable than the testimonials and other examples found on this site. However, you should always perform due diligence and not take such results at face value. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in typical results information supplied to us by manufacturers or other reputable third parties. If a product or service is new, you understand that it may not have been available for purchase long enough to provide an accurate results history.
5. In the event You wish to purchase any of these products or services, You will be asked by americaninstituteforhealth.com or an authorized third party on americaninstituteforhealth.com behalf to supply certain personally identifiable information, including without limitation, your full name, address, telephone number and credit card information. You agree to provide americaninstituteforhealth.com or such third party with accurate, complete and current information at all times, and to comply with the terms and conditions of any agreement that You may enter into which governs Your purchase of such product or service. You shall be responsible for all charges incurred through your account as well as any shipping and applicable taxes.
6. Your right to use any service or product that is available for purchase through the site is conditional on our receipt of payment for such service or product. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or if a charge is refunded for any reason, including chargeback, we reserve the right to either suspend or terminate your account, thereby terminating this Agreement and all obligations hereunder.
7. The site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by americaninstituteforhealth.com, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by Us and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
8. You agree not to use, display, reproduce, retransmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, circulate, display or in any way exploit any content (including any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information), in whole or in part, whether by e-mail or by any other means, for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
9. Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included in the Site are trademarks of F americaninstituteforhealth.com or its licensors or suppliers (collectively, the “Trademarks”) and are protected by the trademark laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, distribute, modify or Post any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials on the site, without our prior written consent. The Trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits americaninstituteforhealth.com, its licensors or suppliers.